The Magic Chip Maker comes complete with the slotted disk to place the potato chips, and separate slicing tools for making wafer thin chips from a whole potato. Ideal to make alternative snacks like sweet potato chips, carrot chips, tortilla chips, banana chips, and any other fruit or vegetable you can slice into a tasty, healthy snack.
Potato chips are one of the greatest snack food. To make that crispy salty potato, you need to fry up sliced potatoes in oil, which turns into a greasy mess. Not anymore! With the Magic Chip Maker, itís easy to make your own potato (or other fruit and veggie) chips. Just run your selected snack item across the included slicer to get those razor thin chips. Then take the slices out of the bowl, stand them upright in the round plastic holder, and pop in the microwave. In just a few short minutes youíll have healthy, oil-free, delicious chips.
If you're trying to live a healthier lifestyle, you know that avoiding oily foods are the way to go. But sometimes, there's always that craving to snack on a few chips now and again. Thankfully, this is where the Magic Chip Maker comes in, satisfying both your snack desire, and the need to be healthy. Measuring at 8.5 inches in diameter with 3 inches in height, it comes with all the accessories you need - an easy to use EZ Slicer, wavy chip cutter, bowl to hold the slices, and the chip maker tray that is the secret to keeping these vegetables nice and crisp. Simply slice the vegetables, remove any excess moisture, place in the tray, and then microwave. Within minutes you'll have delicious fresh low calorie potato chips that utilize absolutely no oil! Use this for other vegetables as well. Easy to clean and a great way to keep healthy.
- Prepares crunchy, delicious low-fat snacks in minutes with no frying.
- Easy to use, easy to store!
- Kids can use it without any dangers.
- Great to use in offices to get over that last afternoon slump.
Care and Use Tips:
- This item is designed only for microwave use. For smaller microwaves only fill the chip tray half full and keep a close watch while cooking.
- For best results keep slices about 1/16Ē (2mm) thick.
- Do not use the Chip Maker to cook foods with high fat or sugar contents.
- The EZ Slicer has sharp edges- use with caution. Not intended for children.
- Do not use in conventional gas or electric ovens or on stovetops.
- Do not use with microwave browning elements.
- Item is dishwasher safe in the top rack.
- For stubborn stuck-on foods, wash with concentrated soap and water solution.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners.